CSS Awareness Month local activities for 2013 included:
- March 28 - CSS Awareness Month Bar-B-Q in Williams Lake
- March 16 & 17 – Information Booth – Coquitlam Centre Mall, Coquitlam, BC
- March 15 – Information Booth – Kitimat City Centre Mall, Kitimat, BC
- March 11 – Presentation – Terrace City Council, Terrace, BC
- March 9 & 10 – Information Booth – Metrotown Shopping Centre, Burnaby, BC
CSS Awareness Bar-B-Q in Williams Lake: Residents of Williams Lake enjoyed hot dogs and pop at a CSS awareness bar-b-que in Botanio Park on March 28th. Activists Cindy Gale, Linda Rowley, and Ed Marshal at the information table in the park.
CSS Awareness Month - Metrotown information booth: Community Social Service workers Scott Parker (Vancouver Aboriginal Child & Family Service Society) and Caroline Kent (Metrotown YMCA Child Care) staff information booths at Metrotown Centre in Burnaby (March 9 & 10)
CSS Awareness Month - Coquitlam Centre booth: Community Social Service workers Stephen Wagner and April Duffield staff a CSS Month information booth at Coquitlam Centre (March 17, 2013).
CSS Awareness Month - Kitimat Shopping Centre, Terrace: Community Social Service worker and BCGEU activist Dorothy Bartsoff organized a CSS Month information booth in Kitimat Shopping Centre in Terrace on March 15, 2013
See 2011 Local Activities